RNO is a professional, voluntary association of independent, non-franchised REALTORS united to address the particular needs and special concerns of small brokerage companies. Members attend monthly meetings and contribute by sharing ideas, knowledge, and resources for their mutual benefit.
RNO - Real Estate Networking on Oahu is a professional voluntary association of independent, non-franchised REALTORS united to address the particular needs and special concerns of small brokerage companies. Members attend monthly meetings and contribute by sharing ideas, knowledge, and resources for their mutual benefit. We are members of the Honolulu Board of REALTORS, Hawaii Association of REALTORS, and the National Association of REALTORS.
Benefits of working with a member of RNO:
- Personalized Service: RNO members generally consists of one to five agents in the company which allows them to provide you with constant direct one-on-one contact.
- Full-Service Brokerage: Update with technology and many other reference libraries are important for our RNO members to be able to provide you with complete service requests in a timely manner.
- Years of Experience: One of the requirements of a real estate company, is that a brokers license is obtained and that means that the RNO member usually means to you that they are one who has a proven track record and has completed further educational requirements.
- Networking Opportunity: As a RNO member, we are in contact with many other REALTORS and also with people in other related real estate industries which allows us to provide many other service opportunities available for you. We are also able to gather a vast wealth of knowledge from the field experiences of the other members.
- Flexible Decision-Making: In many cases, the RNO member is the Principal Broker/ Owner is therefore able to provide quick solutions to issues of concerns in the real estate transaction.
- Legislative Involvement: RNO members are sensitive to their community efforts on projects and governmental issues because they realize the impact of actions and decisions on both our small business level and personal life situations.
- We at RNO, as your agent have a fiduciary duty to you and welcome the opportunity to provide you with our qualifications and contacts to help you pursue the American Dream - homeownership.